We do our best to provide the great technical guidance and support for your purchase and use of our lithium titanate battery. All lithium titanate batteries have undergone high-tech automated manufacturing and strict quality control, and can meet international quality and safety standards. What’s more, our technical department support the great warranty service for 1 years. More about the lithium titanate battery technology please contact us: email@example.com
Why can lithium titanate cells be run well without a protective board??
The main function of the protection board is to prevent the battery from overcharging and over discharge, which extends battery life. Compared with other normal lithium battery, the improved super lithium titanate battery can withstand high rate 3C~20C charge and discharge safely, hence it is almost impossible to overcharge/overdischarge. What’s more, the lithium titanate battery have longer battery life up to 7000cycles~20000cycles as High-tech materials.
Lithium titanate battery is a kind of rechargeable battery which uses titanic acid as anode material. It has unbeatable advantages in rapid charge, long service life, higher safety and wider working temperature than other lithium ion batteries.
Lithium titanate batteries are a modified lithium-ion battery because they use extra lithium titanate nanocrystals on the anode surface rather than the carbon materials used in other lithium-ion batteries. This gives the anode a surface area of ca. 100 square meters per gram, but the carbon-based material only can achieve 3 square meters per gram, allowing electrons can be faster enter and leave the anode quickly. It makes lithium titanate battery can be faster recharge and support high working current when request.
Analyzed from the perspective of the battery mechanism, the fire and explosion of battery are mainly caused by excessive chemical internal heat reaction of lithium batteries.
For the positive electrode material, lithium iron phosphate material is best choice because it requests the highest temperature for thermal decomposition but released less the heat when thermal decomposition occurs.
For the negative electrode material, lithium titanate negative electrode material request higher temperature for thermal decomposition but released lower heat compared with carbon based negative electrode. Therefore, the safety of the lithium titanate material is much highly than that of the carbon based negative material.
The Advantages of Our Lithium Titanate Battery Series
The positive and negative pole leads to the same direction. And the sealing temperature explosion-proof at the top of lithium titanate battery can be automatically carbonized when over-heat and short-circuit.
Our Lithium Titanate Battery can assmble PCM, NTC, Connector easily.
The cross-proof line at the bottom of lithium titante battery can release gas when over-swelling or over-pressure. This fundamentally eliminated the danger of explosion, fire.
Our Lithium Titanate Battery can integrated into battery packs or battery model for higher erengy need.
The Safety Test and Experiment of Our Lithium Titanate Battery Series
Our Lithium Titanate battery undergo the strictest safety tests for highly quality. They shows absolutely safe, stable and NO FIRE, NO EXPLOSION.
Short Circuit Test
Under the condition of about 20±2°C at room temperature, the positive and negative electrodes of each LTO cells (Fully Charged) to are connected in turn with a Cu wire for short-circuit, and the total line resistance does not exceed 0.05Ω.
No explosion and No fire. The temperature of the surface of the LTO cells are not more than 150°C.
Fully Charged Lithium Titanate Battery (LTO) are placed between two flat metal plates with applying 13KN (1.72Mpa) force, and continue for 30 minutes.
The Lithium Titanate Batteries are No explosion and No fire.
Discharge Lithium Titanate Battery at a current of of 1 C5A for 2.5hours.
The Lithium Titanate Batteries are No explosion and No fire.
The standard charged Lithium Titanate batteries are fixed on a vibrating table and vibrated for 30 minutes in X, Y, and Z directions. The amplitude is 1.6mm, and the vibration frequency is 10Hz to 55Hz, which changes by 1Hz per minute.
The Lithium Titanate Batteries are no leakage and no fire.
Place the Lithium Titante Battery on the water with normal temperature for 30mintes.
The Lithium Titanate Batteries can work well and no explosion and no fire.
Puncture the fully charged Lithium Titanate Battery with a new nail
The Lithium Titanate Batteries are no explosion and no fire.
The Precautions of Lithium Titanate Battery (LTO)
1. Make sure the large surface of lithium titanate cells and batteries fixed on devices and there is no shaking.
2. No any sharp edge around the lithium titanate cells and batteries when installed.
3. The electric soldering iron bit temp should set on 320°C~350°C and the soldering time < 3S when soldering LTO.
4. Never make “+” and “-“ pin touch with battery shell to form circuit. Otherwise the LTO will be damaged.
5. Stop use the lithium titanate cells and batteries when electrolyte is flowing and give us feedback.
6. Please strictly refer to our specifications to use our lithium titanate cells and batteries.
The Disassmble of Lithium Titanate Battery (LTO)
- Do not disassemble the lithium titanate cells and batteries without any professional guidance. This may cause gassing, firing, explosion or other problems when disassemble LTO in incorrect way.
- Prohibite dispose the lithium titanate cells and batteries in fires, which is very dangerous and may cause explosion.
- Please keep the lithium titanate cells and batteries away from children if there is no guardian in the surroundings. The Electrolyte is harmful. In the event that the electrolyte comes in contact with eyes or skin, you should immediately flush the electrolyte with clean water and get medical advice.
The Warranty of Lithium Titanate Battery (LTO)
We will support good warranty service for 1 years from the date of shipment. The lithium titanate cells and batteries can be get replacement due to manufacturing process instead of the customer abuse and misuse. Please strictly refer to our specifications to use the LTO battery.
All lithium titanate cells and batteries will be rigorously tested and charge to 60% before shipment to ensure highly quality LTO.
The Storage of Lithium Titanate Battery (LTO)
The lithium titanate cells and batteries should be stored at room temperature, and charge to about 30% to 50% of capacity. LTO battery should be charged about once per half a year when long-term storage. This can prevent LTO battery from over self-discharge.
Support & FAQ
- What’s Lithium Titanate Battery (LTO, Li-Tatanate Battery, Lithium-Titanate Battery) ?
- Why Lithium Titanate Battery Can Achieve Faster Charge Than Other Lithium-ion Batteries?
- Why Lithium Titanate Battery More Highly Safe, Stable ?
- The Advantages of Our Lithium Titanate Battery Series
- The Safety Test and Experiment of Our Lithium Titanate Battery Series
- The Precautions of Lithium Titanate Battery (LTO)