Sell Best 18650 LTO Battery Cell: over 10000cycles Lifespan, 13A High Power, -40°C Working Temperature. Get 18650 LTO Cell Samples to Enhance Your Electronic Design Now!

Buy 18650 LTO

LTO Battery 18650 Specification

Battery Model
LTO (lithium titanate) 18650
Voltage @ Capacity
2.4V @ 1300mAh
Dimensions (Diameter x Length)
Φ18 x L65(mm)

Max. Operating Voltage Range

1.5V to 2.8V
Fast Charge Current
3.9A (3C)

Max. Continuous Discharge Current

13A (10C)
Max Charge Temperature Range
-40°C to +50°C
Max Discharge Temperature Range
-40°C to +75°C
Weight (g)

LTO Battery 18650 Highlights

  • LTO Battery 18650 comes over 10000cycles longer life, and more economical and environmentally friendly
  • LTO Battery 18650 support 13A/10C high rate discharge
  • LTO Battery 18650 enhanced the safety by our exclusive explosion-proof design, no fire and no explosion
  • LTO Battery 18650 can get full charge at few minutes with 3C fast charge rate
  • LTO Battery 18650 can work at extreme -40°C temperature 
  • LTO Battery 18650 certificated by ROHS, UN38.3, MSDS, IEC

We provide technical data sheet, charge/discharge curves, low temperature testing and life cycles tested data for helping engineers to effectively evaluate the performance of 18650 lto battery. Full specifications please contact us to get.

Why Choose Us?


Trusted LTO Battery Manufacturer

Over 10years design & manufacturing in lithium titanate lto battery, we have the ability to stable supply 100K/per month 18650 LTO cell for energy storage needs, also accepct small order.

Superb Battery Quality

With state-of-the-art automated high volume production, we can deliver excellent quality & competitive price 18650 LTO cells with high consistency in capacity, dimensions, internal resistance.

Great Service

1business day full quatations, technical specifications and fast samples delivery will help customer to evalute the 18650 lto battery performance

Contact us

Competitive Quotations with Data sheets will be Get E-mail Reply Within 2Hours. Request Samples to Evaluation Now >>>


Work Time: 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm on Monday ~ Saturday

Address: 2B Qihang Building, 5059 Songbai Road, Gongming Street, Guangming New District, Shenzhen, China


    We do 99% hard for your energy-need, But will make continuous improvement for get remaining 1%.

    • A Grade LTO18650 Cells with Competitive Price 99% 99%
    • Integrated Service: Assemble “PCM/ BMS/ BALANCER” When Need 99% 99%
    • Customized LTO18650 Packs Based On Your Design 99% 99%
    • 3-4days Fast Lead Time For Your Evaluation 99% 99%

    Good Solutions of Lithium Titanate (LTO) Battery 18650:

    Lithium Titanate (LTO) Battery 18650 1300mAh 2.4V For Smart Bike Lock

    18650 lithium titanate (LTO) battery, which is applied to the smart bicycle lock, not only provides 5years longer service life, but also enhances the outdoor adaptability of the equipment. Making smart bicycle lock more safer, durable. Smart bike lock frees people from the cumbersome key ring and risk of lost bike, making your riding life more smarter and safer. With smart bike, you can track effortlessly the cycling activity such as trip length, duration and calories burnt. What’s more, it can help you share the location and access to your bike with family and friends by set up your own bike share system. Even if the phone is gone, you can run the bike by pressing the password on the smart lock……>>>